According to the EU Regulation 2016/679 called “European Regulation on the protection of personal data” (GDPR) we inform users that the personal data entered on the site are processed in the manner and for the purposes described below.
The processing of personal data pursuant to the law means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, processing , modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and distribution of data.
In compliance with the provisions of the new Regulation on the protection of personal data, the following is communicated:
1. Data Controller
The data controller is Mauro Bertolini, who will use them for the purposes indicated below. For more information, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
2. Subject of processing
The personal and personal data (name, surname, email address, etc.) we collect are provided by the user during registration to the website www.scuolasci-tonalepresena.it, at sending a contact request.
3. Purposes of the processing
Personal data are processed for purposes connected or instrumental to the activities of the Ski School, such as archiving in its own databases. In particular:
Without the express consent of the interested in:
• The receipt of a message sent via the “Contacts” form. When completing the form, personal data is requested with which the user will subsequently be identified in order to send a reply to the email address indicated.
4. Methods of treatment
Personal data is subject to processing based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. The data controller ensures that the data processing carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, will be carried out using instruments that guarantee the security and confidentiality of the person concerned, through the use of appropriate procedures that avoid the risk of loss , unauthorized access, illicit use and dissemination, in compliance with the limits and conditions set by the EU Regulation 2016/679.
Personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The data is processed by our staff, where engaged in the execution of the mandate given to us.
5. Access to data
The subjects that may come to know of the user’s personal data as managers or appointees (based on Article 13 Paragraph 1 of the GDPR) are:
• The Owner of treatment
• The staff of the data controller, for the fulfillment of the user’s requests (newsletter subscription, reply to an information request)
Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. p >
6. Data communication
The data may be communicated to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and other third parties to whom the communication is obligatory under the law, including the scope of prevention / repression of any illegal activity connected to accessing the site and / or sending a request.
7. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located in Italy of the Data Controller and / or third-party companies and appointed as Data Processors.
The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union.
8. Data retention period
The personal data of site users who send a request for information through the contact form will be kept for the time strictly necessary to complete the request, for the purposes illustrated in the point 3.
The data collected for registration activities on the website, such as registration to the newsletter service registration form, will be entered in the company database and kept for the duration of the service, after which they will be deleted or made anonymous within the time established by the law.
If the consent to the specific treatment by the interested party is withdrawn, the data will be deleted or made anonymous within 72 hours of receipt of the revocation.
Pursuant to Art. 13, paragraph 2, letter (f) of the Regulation, we inform you that all the data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling.
9. Rights of the interested party
Users can always exercise the rights specified in articles 13 (Paragraph 2), 15, 18, 19 and 21 of the GDPR, summarized here in the following points:
• The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning him, even if not yet communicated, and to have their communication in an intelligible form;
• The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller for the processing access to personal data, integration, rectification, deletion of the same or limitation of the treatments that concern it or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
• You have the right to file a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it;
The exercise of rights is not subject to no form restrictions and it is free.
From the receipt of this informative communication, consent will be given to the processing of personal data as per the above points.
10. How to exercise the rights
Users can exercise their rights at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by writing to:
Mauro Bertolini – via Nazionale, 1 – 38029 Vermiglio (TN) p>